JOIN OUR TEAM OF INNOVATORS
At BiomX, we value each and every individual. By working with us, our employees harness their talent and cultivate our company with innovation, purpose, and growth. Come be a part of our cutting-edge team of innovators, scientists, and game-changers on a mission to develop the most advanced microbiome therapeutics.
If you are interested in working at Biomx please send your resume to email@example.com.
Scientist in molecular microbiology
- Growing clinical bacteria
- Phage screening for clinical bacteria
- Phage characterization – plaque assay , growth curves, host range.
- Making molecular tools for clinical bacteria
- Planning and execute phage engineering
- Assisting in other team tasks as required
- MSc or Phd in Synthetic biology
- Expert in cloning: utilizing different techniques such as – Gibson, T4 ligation, RF cloning, overhang extension, pCEP and etc.
- Mastering cloning program such as Clone manager/Genius/vector NTI. (ape is not considered as one).
- Experience in microbiology – Major advantage
- Prior experience working with yeast – advantage
- Able to precisely execute multi-step protocols and adjust them.
- Fast learner and independent thinker, able to perform at the highest standards both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Have or parts of: patent/Provisional or PCT – advantage
Relevant CV please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bioinformatics Analyst Position in BiomX
You will take part in multiple microbial genomics research projects. Your main roles will be the statistical analysis of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data and protein functional analysis.
You will report on your results and methods, orally and in writing, to a diverse group of researchers in BiomX, to the company’s scientific advisors and to company management. You will be expected to display a high level of scientific reporting ability, including the presentation and visualization of quantitative information.
Minimum requirements (please apply only if you have all of the following)
- PhD in bioinformatics or equivalent (we’ll consider biology PhDs with a significant quantitative background – in mathematics, statistics or computer science)
- Strong background in statistical analysis
- At least 3 years of full time work experience outside of academia
- Experience working with multiple bioinformatic tools in a Unix environment, Good-to-have’s (please apply only if you have at least one of the following)
- Experience with microbiome research
- Experience coding in Python
- Experience writing shell scripts
Please submit your resume in English.
Relevant resume send to: email@example.com
Experts at product discovery and development, and in conducting successful partnerships
Each day, we come one step closer to meeting our ambitious company goals
We are passionate and excited regarding the potential of microbiome technology and the therapies we are creating to lead it
As a multidisciplinary company (microbiology, genomics, bioinformatics, production and more), we value the synergy that teamwork has enabled in our amazing development
LEARN MORE ABOUT BIOMX MISSION FOR HEALTH