Microbiologist - Assay Development
About The Position
BiomX is a young and dynamic biotech company developing innovative products in the field of microbiome.
We are looking for an experienced Microbiologist to our R&D department willing to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Planning and performing experiments using variety of microbiology techniques
· Working with a variety of microorganisms: bacteria and phages
· Maintaining microorganisms in the company’s banks including data recording, stocks preparation and continuous validations.
· Working with physiological samples: stool, saliva, blood and biopsies
· Recording, analyzing and interpreting data
· Protocols, reports and SOP preparation
· Keeping up with current knowledge by reviewing the findings and scientific literature
· Working in a team of four scientists
· M.Sc in Life Sciences, Biotechnology engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience
· Proven experience in microbiology and microbiology research
· Molecular biology experience is an advantage
· Human-associated microbiology experience is an advantage
· Highly fluent in English (Reading, writing and oral presentation)
· Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands
· Excellent organizational skills
· Good communication and excellent interpersonal relationships
· Highly motivated, well adapting to changes and willing to work in a dynamic environment
Please submit your resume in English.