QC Team Leader
About The Position
BiomX is a leading Israeli biotech company developing novel therapeutics based on the human microbiome.
· Manage QC team and its activities
· Write SOPs and qualification protocols and reports under GMP requirements
· Execution of IPCs and release methods for clinical studies
· Responsibility of stability studies including design, protocols, execution and reports
· Out of scope investigation with QA CMC
Minimum requirements (please apply only if you have all the following):
· B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology engineering or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience
· Advanced knowledge and experience in QC departments in pharmaceutical industry
· Experience in working under GMP requirements
· Experienced in various analytical methods as SDS-PAGE, PCR, qPCR, ELISA etc.
· Experience in microbiology - an advantage
· knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements for different aspects of drug manufacturing, release criteria and stability requirements in line with ICH and FDA guidelines – an advantage
· Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands
· Good communication skills and leadership and excellent interpersonal relationships
· Excellent organizational skills
Please submit your resume in English.