Research Assistant- Microbiology
- Ness Ziona
about this position
BiomX is a leading Israeli biotech company developing microbiome-based novel therapeutics.
We are looking for a highly-motivated B.Sc.-level research assistant to join our Microbiology team. The team utilizes a variety of classical Microbiology methods combined with molecular biology aspects.
The job entails assistance to the scientists of the team with variable tasks such as routine DNA extractions, culturing bacteria and media preparation. In addition, once basic experience in the lab has been gained, the candidate will be asked to perform more advanced microbiological and phage assays.
- Minimum requirements
- B.Sc. in Life sciences, biotechnology or an equivalent discipline
- Ability to accurately execute multi-step laboratory protocols
- The ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and an ability to multitask
- Nice-to-have requirement’s
- Experience in microbiology lab work
- Experience in DNA sample preparation
Apply for this position
Sign up for the latest updatesJoin our mailing list to receive company updates
delivered to your inbox Join the list