Project Leader Cystic Fibrosis
about this position
We are looking for a highly-motivated, experienced Project Leader (PL) to join our Development team. Project Leaders at BiomX manage the company’s programs across all stages of development (pre-clinical and clinical). Specifically, this opening is to lead a project that is already in its clinical stage.
- Leading and taking full responsibility & accountability for one of the company's key programs.
- Overseeing all program activities, including product science and rationale, clinical development (regulatory submissions, clinical trials, clinical assay development and CMC), strategic planning, and market comprehension.
- Leading and coordinating program related activities with different units within the company.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with KOLs, CROs and consultants.
- Constantly evaluating gaps and risks in the program and providing solutions and mitigations
- Keeping abreast of the market, science, and therapeutic landscapes, and serving as a knowledge resource within the company for the indications the program is targeting.
- Preparing, managing, and adapting the program’s workplan and budget
- PhD in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the pharma/biotech industry
- Strong scientific/medical background
- Experience in leading projects at clinical stage – an advantage.
- Fluent English
- Ability for multitasking and prioritizing activities in a demanding, interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to lead/engage in high-level strategic discussions and in detailed scientific discussions
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- A proven problem solver with a “can do” approach
Apply for this position
Sign up for the latest updatesJoin our mailing list to receive company updates
delivered to your inbox Join the list