Project Leader Pre-Clinical
about this position
We are looking for a highly-motivated, experienced Project Leader (PL) to join our Development team. Project Leaders at BiomX manage the company’s programs across all stages of development (pre-clinical and clinical). Specifically, this opening is to lead a project that is in pre-clinical stage.
- Leading and taking full responsibility & accountability for one of the company's key programs.
- Overseeing all program activities, including product science and rationale, clinical development (regulatory submissions, clinical trials, clinical assay development and CMC), strategic planning, and market comprehension. Leading and coordinating program related activities with different units within the company.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with KOLs, academic partners, CROs and consultants.
- Constantly evaluating gaps and risks in the program and providing solutions and mitigations
- Keeping abreast of the market, science, and therapeutic landscapes, and serving as a knowledge resource within the company for the indications the program is targeting.
- Preparing, managing, and adapting the program’s workplan and budget
- MD or PhD in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharmacology or equivalent
- Strong scientific/medical background with a proven record in research/development in CNS
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the pharma/biotech industry
- Experience in leading pre-clinical projects – an advantage.
- Experience with CNS related ex-vivo and in-vivo models – an advantage
- Fluent English
- Ability for multitasking and prioritizing activities in a demanding, interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to lead/engage in high-level strategic discussions and in detailed scientific discussions
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships
Apply for this position
Sign up for the latest updatesJoin our mailing list to receive company updates
delivered to your inbox Join the list