Scientist For Research Team
- Ness Ziona
about this position
BiomX, a young and dynamic microbiome biotech company, is looking for a highly motivated, independent, and creative out-of-the-box thinker, able to lead scientific projects including all aspects of experimental design and analysis. The team specializes and in developing phage cocktails and functional assays assisting the microbiome research. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic environment as a member of a multidisciplinary group
Develop and implement novel technologies assisting BiomX research.
Phage isolation and characterization
Growing clinical bacteria in aerobic and anaerobic conditions
Planning and executing functional validation with cell-based assays
Immune phenotyping of tumor derived immune cells using flow cytometry and data analysis
Perform routine establishment and maintenance of cell line banks.
Assisting in other team tasks as required
Data recording, including protocols and reports writing, SOPs, and reviewing current literature.
- MSc. or PhD in biology
- Able to precisely execute multi-step protocols and adjust them.
- Fluent English
- Working under pressure
- Cell Culture: experience working with cell lines and primary cells (growth, isolation, purification and labeling of different tissue cells)-advantage
- Experience in multi-parameter Flow cytometry and with FACS data analysis software’s (e.g. FlowJo)-advantage
- Working with animal derived tissues -must
- Experience in microbiology –advantage
- Experience in immunology or immuno-oncology- advantage
- Fast learner and independent thinker, able to perform at the highest standards both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this position
Sign up for the latest updatesJoin our mailing list to receive company updates
delivered to your inbox Join the list