Microbiological Analytical Assays Team Leader
- Ness Ziona
about this position
BiomX is a young and dynamic biotech company developing innovative products in the field of microbiome.
We are looking for an experienced Microbiologist to our R&D department willing to work in a dynamic and changing environment. The position includes setup of analytical methods for DS/DP release assay as well as bioanalytical assays development as part of our clinical studies.
- Work with a variety of microorganisms: bacteria and phages
- Design new methods according to the literature and the regulation requirements
- Plan and perform experiments using a variety of microbiology / biochemistry-based techniques
- Record, analyze and interpret data
- Protocols, SOPs and qualification protocols/reports writing
- Work with CROs worldwide – Design experiments, tech transfer methods and follow qualification and clinical studies
- Work in a team of scientists
- M.Sc/PhD in Life Sciences, Biotechnology engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of relevant lab experience (industry experience preferred)
- Molecular biology experience is an advantage
- Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands
- Language skills – Highly fluent in English (spoken, writing)
- Willing to work in an intense environment. The position requires availability in flexible times (contact CROs worldwide)
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal relationships
- Please submit your resume in English.
Apply for this position
Sign up for the latest updatesJoin our mailing list to receive company updates
delivered to your inbox Join the list