- Ness Ziona
about this position
- Perform QC testing on In-process samples and final Drug products.
- Documentation of the test procedures performed according to cGMP standards and assess data to make sure product specifications are met.
- Analytical/Microbiological method validation, including writing and execution of method qualification protocols and reports under cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for stability studies including design, protocols, execution and reports.
- Investigation of out of specification results.
- BSc degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology engineering or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in QC microbiological departments in pharmaceutical industry - an advantage.
- Experience in working under cGMP requirements
- Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Good communication skills and leadership and excellent interpersonal relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
Apply for this position
Sign up for the latest updatesJoin our mailing list to receive company updates
delivered to your inbox Join the list