- Ness Ziona
about this position
Develop translation assays – from in vitro to clinic applications
Develop and implement novel technologies assisting BiomX research
Phage isolation, screening and characterization
Growing clinical bacteria in aerobic and anaerobic conditions
Planning and executing functional validation with cell-based
Data recording, including protocols and reports writing, SOPs,
and reviewing current literature
- Participating in manufacturing process and fill &finish of biological products.
- Working under GMP requirements in a clean room environment.
- Supporting development activities of the CMC unit.
- Generate protocols, reports and SOPs.
- Performing microbiological testing and physico-chemical characterization of the products.
- Support lab maintenance activities
- PhD in Biology - must
- Experience in microbiology –advantage
- Cell Culture: experience working with cell lines and primary cells (growth, isolation, purification and labeling of different tissue cells)-advantage
- Working with animal derived tissues -advantage
- Fluent English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to precisely execute multi-step protocols and adjust them
- Fast learner and independent thinker, able to perform at the highest standards both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this position
Sign up for the latest updatesJoin our mailing list to receive company updates
delivered to your inbox Join the list