- Ness Ziona
about this position
BiomX is a leading Israeli biotech company developing microbiome-based novel therapeutics.
Office management, cleanroom operations, service providers coordination, Safety control.
- Ensure that the office is well-maintained and organized and that all necessary equipment and supplies are in good working order.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency, reduce costs, and ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Facilitate the company Safety procedures such as monthly meetings, safety equipment, action items execution of safety committee and council policy.
- Supporting HR with onboarding and offboarding.
- Manage the Clean-room’s daily operations, including supplies, cleaning team, and service providers (In coordination with the QA and CMC (production team)
- Functioning as a point of contact for employee’s operational requests.
- Effectively manage service providers’ performance to meet cost and quality objectives.
- Collaborate with various departments within the company, such as R&D, QA,CMC, etc.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and meetings facilitation.
- Manage the budget and expenses for the office, including negotiating contracts with vendors and suppliers.
- Biotech or Pharma industries preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English - Must
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Organized person, with a problem-solving approach.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team, while led by the company interest first.
- Self-driven, motivated, and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment with a positive approach.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and diligent.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels, service-oriented, interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated Microsoft office and Outlook basic knowledge.
Apply for this position
Sign up for the latest updatesJoin our mailing list to receive company updates
delivered to your inbox Join the list