- Ness Ziona
about this position
Sourcing, supplier management, generating PO’s, leading logistics (import-export), inventory and cost reduction
Effectively manage supplier performance to meet cost and quality objectives.
Collaborate with one purchasing coordinator.
Expend our vendor base, while generating and maintaining data-driven metrics.
Negotiate with vendors to secure the best pricing, payment, and shipping terms.
Analyze spend data, determine key factors that affect prices, and consider the lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet
Manage product availability, backorder, inventory management.
Lead all import-export activities.
Work closely with R&D, drug manufacturing, warehouse and QA personnel, while ensuring best procurement practices.
- at least 3 years of procurement experience, biotech or pharma industries preferred.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and diligent.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels, service-oriented, interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP systems, Priority preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills – pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Hebrew and English).