Preclinical Research Assistant
- Ness Ziona
about this position
Responsible for execution of in vivo experimental research activities across multiple therapeutic programs. The Research Associate will interface with functional groups across the organization to assist in research activities. This position provides an opportunity to contribute to the building of a pipeline of promising biotherapeutics for treatment of life-threatening diseases through to launch of first-in-human trials.
• Conduct and design pre-clinical studies associated with the company’s discovery and pre-clinical pharmacology activities.
• Support experimental research projects currently underway in the laboratory that support pre-clinical studies.
• Analyze and report experimental results
• The position require on-site monitoring in animal facility
- Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in a Biological discipline or MSc in a Biological discipline, with a minimum of 2 years directly related experience.
- Directly experience with in vivo studies.
- Strong background in molecular biology/cell culture/microbiology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effectively interfacing with all levels of management and departments within the company.
- Personal Suitability
- Candidate must be meticulous and have good attention to detail.
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Must be an independent worker and be able to adapt to changing environments
- A strong interest in science
- The ability to think logically and understand complex ideas and data
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines