About The Position
· Act as the focal point between Procurement and Finance
· In charge for receiving and validating invoices
· Responsible for treasury and cash management through all bank accounts and executing vendors’ payments
· Prepare monthly cashflow forecasts
· Assist in quarter-end and year-end tasks
· Responsible for VAT and other Israeli statutory reports such as 856
· Collaboration with the bookkeeper and performing ad-hoc accounting assignments
· Assisting in other team tasks as required
· Bookkeeping certificate type 2.
· Comprehensive experience with Accounts Payable process.
· Experience with invoices posting for at least 2 years.
· Experience with preparing and executing payments cycles.
· Experience in the Biotech/High tech industry - Advantage
· Prior experience working with Sap Business One - advantage
· Experience with preparing and submitting VAT reports.
· Good Microsoft Excel skills
· Team player
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High level English